The following resources related to the quality of doctoral level programmes are offered to the global community. It is hoped that the adoption of these common guidelines will enhance the quality, harmonisation and mutual recognition of doctoral level programmes around the world.
- (new) Guidelines for DMin Programmes
- International Developments in Doctoral Education Implications (Lawson)
- Best Practice Guidelines for Theological Libraries Serving Doctoral Programs
- Guidelines for Research Doctoral Programmes
- Annotated Bibliography of Resources on Doctoral Education
- Notes from Books and Articles on Joint Degrees, Dual Degrees, and International Research Collaborations
- The Beirut Benchmarks
Most of these resources have been developed by the ICETE Doctoral Initiative Steering Committee (DISC).