The ICETE is pleased to partner with Langham Publishers in the growing ICETE Series on global theological education.
See the titles so far:
- Best Practice Guidelines for Doctoral Programs edited by Ian J. Shaw, Scott Cunningham, and Bernhard Ott
- Connecting Curriculum with Context: A Handbook for Context Relevant Curriculum Development in Theological Education by Rupen Das
- Handbook for Supervisors of Doctoral Students in Evangelical Theological Institutions by Ian J. Shaw and Kevin Lawson
- Serving Communities: Governance and the Potential of Theological Schools by Jason Ferenczi
- Understanding and Developing Theological Education by Bernhard Ott
- Exploring Parables in Luke: Integrated Skills for ESL/EFL Students of Theology by Cheri L. Pierson, Will Bankston, and Marilyn Lewis
- Transforming Theological Education: A Practical Handbook for Integrative Learning by Perry Shaw
In addition to these titles, ICETE has worked with Langham Literature to publish 3 volumes of work related to the IPAL seminars.