Navigate from this section to various resources and supplemental guidelines for quality assurance. These are meant to serve as supplements the Standards and Guidelines for Global Evangelical Theological Education (SG-GETE).
The following additional resources have been developed to be used in conjunction with the SG-GETE
- Comparing International Credit Systems
- Standards and Guidelines for Online Evangelical Theological Education
- Guidelines for Research Doctoral Programmes
Further guidelines for good practice can be found in an expanding link to resources that are shared in the ICETE network. Some of these resources may contain information that is region-specific and is not necessarily applicable everywhere.
- Designing Programmes with Learning Outcomes and Competences (ECTE)
- Accreditation of Formal, Non-formal and Informal Theological Education (ECTE)
- Developing Internal Quality Assurance Policies (ECTE)
- Special Access Guidelines (ECTE)
- Guidelines for Distance and Online Education (including information on online and hybrid programmes, extension centres and satellite campuses)(ECTE)
- Protocol for Online Site Visits (ECTE)
- Guidelines for Dual and Joint Accreditation (ECTE)